Tuesday 12 November 2013

London

This weekend I ventured to London to see my best pals Bengi and Bry. While I was there I ventured to the V&A to check out the tapestries and whatnot that they have on display. I spend a good few hours wandering around on my own on the Friday night, and although I’ve been to the V&A on many occasions I found a lot of things that I have never seen before, and am unsure how I could have possibly missed them. However, I felt like the tapestries etc were a bit too traditional for my liking and I wont be including them in this project as I would like a much more contemporary feel in my work.
I was a bit gutted because on returning home from London I found that my tutor had emailed me several interesting exhibitions that were on that I unfortunately missed.
Oh well.