Thursday 14 June 2012

I’m terrible

Haven’t blogged in over a month, I guess since I don’t have to do it for college anymore I kinda lost the  desire to blog. 
Been watching a ton of tv;
-Beverly Hills 90210
-Saved By The Bell
-Criminal Minds
Been reading a bit:
-Damned (Chuck Palahnuick)
-A Million Little Pieces (James Frey)
Been going out a lot resulting in being flat broke.
Also I got the implant, it kinda freaks me out being under my skin there, but other than that it’s pretty cool. Convenient.
Getting back into photography.
Shot a few rolls lately, will develop and display when I have money.
Did loads of shifts in order to save up for BESTIVALLLLL yeah
Didn’t get my braces off :|  coming up to 5 and a half years...
think thats it really.
I think I’ll start a new sewing project before I turn into a complete couch potato?