Tuesday 12 November 2013

Pictures of Flowers

So in order to start producing imagery and designs I wanted to gather some photos I had taken myself of flowers. I went out to Lidls this morning and bought three bunches of flowers. I had a lot of fun arranging them into a beautiful bouquet and even more fun taking photos. I forgot how much I loved my camera. I also forgot how fun it is to get photos developed, there’s little I enjoy more than seeing how my photos turned out on a roll of film.
Anyway, I managed to get a ton of good photos that I can now use to draw from, make collages, scan in and digitally alter to start creating my designs. As well as that, I still have a whole bunch of flowers left, some of which i will try scanning in, pressing and other fun interesting things.

My beautiful floral arrangement.

Selecting the best pics.