Friday 19 August 2011

Hola and welcome!

I’m starting this blog as part of my A Level year at college, I’ll explain more as I go along, but the general idea is to document my life, and my studies over the next year or so, and then turn that into a 5000 word essay somehow, somewhere, somewhen, and then present my findings of whatever it is I am looking for, to a few people who will grade it.


So thats me, I’m Chloe, I’m 17, and in that picture I’m holding a photo of me, holding my AS Level results. This photo is special for a few reasons, uno) I got two A’s and a B which I am proper chuffed with and dos) it’s a friggin instant photo!!! Taken on my Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s, which just happened to arrive the very same day as my results, brilliant eh?!

I’ll do a proper ‘About Me’ post once I’ve settled in and all that whizz, but for now I shall leave this, short, odd post, and who knows when I’ll be back. 
Happy Days, xxxxx