Wednesday 12 October 2011

What I wore...

I was a bit unsure on how to go about doing an outfit post, since everyone I’ve seen so far have always been full body shots. I don’t personally like taking full body shots of myself, and everytime I’ve tried they’ve never really come out, well, nice. So I tried a compromise. I saw a girls blog the other day, and for the life of me I cannot remember who it was or how I came across it, but she managed to post pictures of herself, without really showing herself, i.e. sitting down cross legged, with her head out the frame. So I thought I’d give it a go, and I’m feeling a bit more confident about these shots than I would with a full body one.
Shoes- Navy Converses.
Leggings-Topshop a few years back.
Nirvana top- Made it myself
Scarf- Next a few years back. 
Cardigan- Salvation Army Charity Shop


bye bye.