Wednesday 19 October 2011

What I wore...

It’s getting chillier here now that it’s creeping slowly into winter, and I’ve reverted back to my winter warmers, greatly consisting of flowy dresses, baggy jumpers and thick wooly socks. An outfit I donned a lot last year after reading Kurt Cobain’s biography. I’m not a fan of skinny jeans anymore, they are just too restricting after a summer of baggy trousers and skirts, and I don’t have many other trouser type things, so wooly tights it is :)
For these pictures I set my shutter speed to about 3 and used a 2nd Curtain flash, then sort of swayed whilst the picture was taken, to create the wispy sort of light effects. 

Jumper-one of Jacks. 
Scarf- Next
Dress-New Look
Tights-probably George
Socks-H&M

I really like the dress but unfortunately it’s a really tight squeeze, so I’m going to have to make it into a skirt one of these days, which is fine cause I guess I wear it more under jumpers and things anyway.
Bye :)