Monday 12 December 2011

New Layout

I was getting kind of bored of my old layout, and I came across this wonderful blog that does lovely tutorials on CSS and blog design, so I thought I’d do a bit of learning and decorate the blog a little. 
I used their basic tutorial on a scalloped edge and things, and for the moment I like it, but when I start to learn more about CSS and stuff I’ll dig a little deeper and make my own layout.
I remember when Piczo was all the rage and I was the absolute queen of HTML, but that was a good few years ago now and I’ve pretty much forgotten everything I spent ages trying to learn.
The new header picture was taken by Becky in New York, its about the only decent picture of me that was taken whilst there, and thats only because it was of my back...
haha hope you like the new look :)