Saturday 10 December 2011

New York in Pictures - Digital

I didn’t take too many digital photos, as I had eight cameras on me, seven of which were all film, so this is just a small selection of my favourite digital photos I caught.
This was the road we were staying on, about half 7 in the morning, I absolutely loved the light.

Times Square, frikking incredible. So much light.

Planet Hollywood sign in Times Square.



These three photos I went for a purposely blurred image, I really like blurred lights at night.

The view from the top of the Rockefeller, about half 4/5pm, really really wonderful. And you can see the amount of light simply radiating from Times Square in the bottom right.

Statue of Liberty, unfortunately we saw this on a pretty foggy day, and this was on full zoom, so I think this is the best image I’ll be getting of this.

Not much I know, but I’ll be developing my eight rolls of film tomorrow! So I’ll be showing lots more soon :)