Tuesday 14 February 2012

Holga-ga-ga

No Valentines treats today I’m afraid,
It’s not that I hate it, I’m neither here or there when it comes to these sorts of things, but I tend not to make a big thing of it either.
I will be spending the day tidying my room, floating around in my new maxi skirt and watching Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy with some friends.
Also here are some of my Holga shots. 
I didn’t get round to scanning them so I took photos of them instead.









Some are from New York, some from Brighton, some from Bonfire night, and then general outings.
I do quite like how they turned out, but I probably will stick to 35mm for general use, and have these everynow and again as the development cost me £9 and the film isn’t all that cheap either, and all you get is about 12-16 shots.