Wednesday 1 February 2012

Window Shopping




After looking through ASOS’s new feature ‘Pretty 90’s’ I’m thinking I’ll start dedicating some time to making clothes. I know I had it listed as one of my goals for the year, but as of yet I haven’t really stuck to it.
I’ll put it down to the January Blues that I keep hearing about, as I have spent many hours this month watching a lot of TV.
Brown hair is odd, I’m in that stage where I’m not sure if I made a completely bad decision in dying it.
Also I missed a few patches round the front so I can only wear my hair down until I dye it again.
I think it’s a tad too dark for me, since my eyebrows aren’t really all that visible, so I’m thinking I’ll gradually go to a lighter shade of brown.
And tomorrow is my birthday, cheers all round!
Also, my exam paper comes out today, so I’ll be posting about that later!