Tuesday 27 March 2012

Helluvarut

So it seems this past month has been a complete unmotivational creative rut, in which I have been residing. It’s probably the worst timing, since I’ve got about 7 days left of college before my exams start.
Which is a completely scary thought that I want to avoid.
However, everyone knows that procrastination and avoiding the subject (as nice as it is) does not get the work done. I’ve been trying to inspire myself after the last week or so and it seems to be doing nothing. 
This fact gets me down some more.
So now I’m in this vortex of uninspired unmotivated hell.
Hurrah!
Despite this fact, I am getting the work done, but I’m not really liking it, because I don’t feel like my ‘heart is in it’ at the moment.
Ha
Hence why blog posting has been sparse.
On the up-ish side, I have been looking into accommodation solutions for my upcoming transition to University (that is if this ridiculous phase doesn’t mess up my exams and I end up not getting the grades), and counted that I have approximately 26 weeks left in my little hometown.
Mental
Anyway, I’ll stop ranting now and show you some exam prep.
















I’m using my brothers band Purple Harts, and making some forms of promotional material.
Here’s a shoot I did Friday, using expired colour slide film, which I then had cross processed. 
And then some playing around I did in Photoshop, inspired by artist Kris Tate.
Find their music here.